Terms of Service
Rublon API Terms of Service
- „Adips” shall be understood to mean Adips Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, registered address in Zielona GÃ³ra (address: ul. Piaskowa 14, 65-209 Zielona GÃ³ra, Poland, European Union) entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Zielona GÃ³ra, Division VIII Commercial of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000003011, initial capital in the amount of PLN 200,000.00 (two hundred thousand), NIP: 973-07-02-133, REGON: 977901790, website address: www.adips.com, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- "Basic user information" â€” shall be understood to mean: full name, email, nickname, gender and birthday.
- "Rublon" â€” shall be understood to mean the service made available by Adips at rublon.com and through the Rublon mobile applications.
- "Rublon API" â€” shall be understood to mean the Rublon application programming interface.
- "User data you receive from Rublon" â€” shall be understood to mean any data or content (including any images, text, or other information or materials) you receive from Rublon, that was provided by users to Rublon, or was associated by Rublon with a particular user.
- "Website" â€” shall be understood to mean any website or application with Rublon API integration.
2. Initial Provisions
- Thank you for using the Rublon API. By using the Rublon API, you agree to the Rublon Terms of Service and the terms below. If you disagree with any of these terms, Adips does not grant you a license to use the Rublon API. We can change these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice as we deem necessary. Your continued use of the Rublon API constitutes acceptance of those changes. You can always find the most recent version of these terms here: https://developers.rublon.com/terms.
- Your license to the Rublon API under these terms continues until it is terminated by either party. You may terminate the license by discontinuing use of the Rublon API. Adips may terminate the license at any time for any reason. Your rights to use the Rublon API terminate automatically if (i) you violate any of these terms, (ii) Adips publicly posts a written notice of termination on rublon.com, (iii) Adips sends a written notice of termination to you, or (iv) Adips disables access to the Rublon API to you.
3. General Uses and Restrictions
The Rublon API is owned by Adips and is licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable basis on the terms and conditions set forth herein. These terms define legal use of the Rublon API, all updates, revisions, substitutions, and any copies of the Rublon API made by or for you. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Adips.
a. You shall:
- Comply with the Rublon Terms of Service at https://rublon.com/terms.
b. You shall not:
- Use Rublon API for any website that replicates or attempts to replace the essential user experience of the Rublon system available through rublon.com and the Rublon mobile applications.
- Circumvent (or claim to circumvent) our intended limitations on core Rublon features and functionality.
- Use or make derivative use of Rublon icons, or use terms for Rublon features and functionality, if such use could confuse users into thinking that the reference is to Rublon features or functionality.
- Include data obtained from Rublon or Adips in any search engine or directory without specific written permission from Adips.
- Attempt to cloak or conceal your identity or your website's identity when requesting authorization to use the Rublon API.
- Use the Rublon API for any website that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware, other malicious programs or code.
- Use the Rublon API in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality.
- Use the Rublon API in a manner that adversely impacts the stability of rublon.com servers or adversely impacts the behavior of other websites using the Rublon API.
- Sell, lease, or sublicense the Rublon API or access thereto or derive revenues from the use or provision of the Rublon API, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise, except as set forth below.
4. Storing and Using Data You Receive From Rublon
- You will only request the data you need to operate your website.
- You may cache data you receive through use of the Rublon API in order to improve your websiteâ€™s user experience, but you should try to keep the data up to date. This permission does not give you any rights to such data.
- You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from Rublon or Adips, including user data or Rublon User IDs, to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetization related toolset, even if a user consents to such transfer or use. By indirectly this means that you cannot, for example, transfer data to a third party who then transfers the data to an ad network. Any data means all data obtained through use of the Rublon API, including aggregate, anonymous or derivative data.
- You will not use Rublon User IDs for any purpose outside your website (e.g., your infrastructure, code, or services necessary to build and run your website). Rublon User IDs may be used with external services that you use to build and run your website, such as a web infrastructure service or a distributed computing platform, but only if those services are necessary to running your website and the service has a contractual obligation with you to keep Rublon User IDs confidential.
- You will not sell or purchase any data obtained from us by anyone. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use basic user information within your website, but you cannot transfer data outside your website.
- If you stop using the Rublon API or we disable your website, you must delete all information about a user you have received from us unless: (a) it is basic user information; or (b) you have received explicit consent from the user to retain their data.
- You will delete all data you receive from Rublon or Adips concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and will provide an easily accessible mechanism for users to make such a request. Adips may require you to delete data you receive from the Rublon API if you violate the Rublon API terms.
- You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative, even if a user consents to such use.
- You must not give your secret key and access tokens to another party, unless that party is an agent acting on your behalf as an operator of your website. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account identifiers.
- You shall not use "rublon" or "adips" in the hostname of your website, i.e. rublon.mydomain.com.
- You may not use the Rublon or Adips logo without specific written permission from Adips.
- Any use of the Rublon or Adips logo in your website shall be less prominent than the logo or mark that primarily describes the website and your use of the Rublon or Adips logo shall not imply any endorsement by Rublon or Adips.
6. Ownership and Relationship of Parties
The Rublon API may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of Poland, the European Union, the U.S. and other countries. Adips' rights apply to the Rublon API and all output and executables of the Rublon API, excluding any software components developed by you which do not themselves incorporate the Rublon API or any output or executables of the Rublon API. You agree to abide by all applicable proprietary rights laws and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in these terms. Adips owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the Rublon API. These terms grant you no right, title, or interest in any intellectual property owned or licensed by Adips, including (but not limited to) the Rublon API and Rublon trademarks.
Adips may elect to provide you with support or modifications for the Rublon API (collectively, "Support"), in its sole discretion, and may terminate such Support at any time without notice to you. Adips may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Rublon API at any time, including the availability of any Rublon API. Adips may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Rublon API or the Rublon website or mobile applications without notice or liability.
8. Fees and Payments
Adips is committed to free and open access to the Rublon API for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
9. Disclaimer of Any Warranty
SOME OF THE RUBLON API MAY BE EXPERIMENTAL AND NOT TESTED IN ANY MANNER. ADIPS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY RUBLON API ARE FREE OF INACCURACIES, ERRORS, BUGS, OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR ARE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR OTHERWISE VALID.
THE RUBLON API ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND AND ADIPS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILTIY, SECURITY, TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOUR USE OF RUBLON API IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE RUBLON API INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA.
10. Limitation of Liability
ADIPS SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RUBLON API WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, WHETHER OR NOT RUBLON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ADIPS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT.
11. Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Release and Waiver
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against Adips, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of Rublon API. If you are a California resident, you waive your rights under California Civil Code Â§ 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Hold Harmless and Indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Adips and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of Rublon API, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. Adips shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
14. General Terms